Legal advisor. He has more than 20 years’ experience in legal proceedings relating to civil law, commercial law and bankruptcy law, and in advising on company law and banking law. He has represented Polish and international clients in investment processes, privatizations, restructurings, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and public offerings of shares.
With our law firm since 1997. Previously, he was a legal advisor in the Capital Investment Department of Bank Gospodarki Żywnościowej (1996-1997) and in the Legal Department of Powszechny Bank Kredytowy S.A. (1995-1996), he was a journalist and head of the legal section of Gazeta Bankowa (1990-1997) and deputy head of the Legal Section of Rzeczpospolita (1987-1990). In the years 1982-1987 he worked in the Ministry of Justice.
- Civil Law and Civil Procedure
- Commercial Law
- Banking Law
- Insurance Law
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law
- Drafted and negotiated the complete documentation related to spin-off of an organized part of the enterprise and setting up on that basis a stand-alone company, and subsequently advised on acquisition of that company
- Made a legal analysis of the procedure for performance under a contract and subsequently drafted a statement of claim and represented a public company in a successful arbitration against another public company
- Represented the owner of a bankrupt company in bankruptcy proceedings ended with full repayment of the bankrupt’s liabilities
- Represented clients in a number of proceedings related to increases in the fees for perpetual usufruct of land
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- „Wielowartościowa nieruchomość”, in: „Rzeczpospolita”, July 3, 2014
- „Państwo każe słono płacić za spóźnienia”, in: „Rzeczpospolita”, May 28, 2014
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 1982