Privacy and Cookies Policy
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Privacy and Cookies Policy”) for the website www.rslegal.pl (“Website”) is addressed to the Website’s users and it sets out the type, scope and manners of using the Website as well as the users’ rights and obligations.
- The Website’s Administrator is the law firm Radzikowski, Szubielska i Wspólnicy sp.k. with its registered office at Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warsaw, Poland.
- Please send all questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy and all suggestions you may have about the Website to the Administrator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website collects personal data and information provided voluntarily by the Website’s users, among others in the online contact form.
- The Administrator may process the data provided in job applications sent by the Website’s users who respond to the Administrator’s job postings. All job applications should contain the user’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for recruitment purposes, as per the consent template posted in the Website’s tab “Career”.
- Personal data provided by the Website’s users will be stored and processed by the Administrator with due care and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
- The Website’s users have a right to access and correct their data.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the website’s user and are aimed to facilitate using the website.
- Cookies are used to customize the website’s content to match the user’s preferences, optimize his or her use of the website, and generate statistics that give an insight into how the users use the websites, which in turn enables website administrators to improve their websites’ structure and content.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies – they make it possible to use the services offered by the website (without such cookies the website will not display properly);
- functional cookies – they store information about the visitor’s personal settings such as font size or language;
- security cookies – they ensure security of the authentication process;
- performance cookies – they speed up and facilitate the process of browsing a website;
- advertising cookies – they carry information about the preferred products or services to match the advertising content on the website to the needs of the visitors.
- Users of websites may at any time change their settings in respect of cookies. For detailed information about the possibility and manner of managing cookies, please see your software (web browser) settings.
- Restricting or blocking cookies may lead to unavailability of some of the Website’s functionalities.
- The rules set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.