Personal data controller
Radzikowski Szubielska i Wspólnicy sp.j. (the “Firm”) with its registered office in Warsaw (00-549), ul. Piękna 18, is the Controller of your personal data.
Personal data are processed by this Firm in compliance with the principles and requirements laid down in the personal data protection regulations, including but not limited to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”) and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
Data processed by this Firm are processed on the site and they are not transferred to any non-EU states. If it becomes necessary to transfer any personal data to any non-EU state, the Firm will supply the tools required to provide for the safety of your data and will inform the data subjects about the data transfer.
Principles of personal data processing
Your personal data are processed under a contract between the Law Firm and you as our Clients, and based on your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data. Nevertheless, please be aware that if you refuse such consent, the provision of certain services by the Law Firm will be hampered or rendered impossible.
Your personal data are processed by the Firm for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of obligations under a contract between Clients and our Firm pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, including any associates and contractors of our Firm;
- Recruitment of persons to fill job openings at our Firm pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) and Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, in line with the recruitment procedure as described in the announcements published by the Law Firm regarding any pending recruitment;
- Pursuance of any legitimate interests of the Firm as the Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR that should be understood as, among others, services rendered to Clients under contracts, marketing services or security-related services; and
- Compliance with legal obligations of the Firm pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
Furthermore, please be aware of your right to:
- Demand, from the Firm as the Controller, access to your personal data and their rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data processing;
- Object to their processing;
- Data portability;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office ; and
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
At the same time, please be aware that some of those rights do not apply when your personal data are processed when we provide legal aid. You can ask the Data Protection Officer for more details on this. All requests regarding the rights of the data subjects should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of our office with a note GDPR.
Your personal data are not subject to any automated decision-making, including profiling.
Your personal data will be stored for the period stated in our contract and until our mutual claims expire, and once the Firm has satisfied its legitimate interests as the Controller. The Firm has in place the procedures required by law for determination of data retention which take into account the individual character of such data.
Considering that the Firm collaborates with its direct or indirect affiliates, please be advised that such entities might receive your personal data. Any external providers, such as translators, notaries, accountants, auditors, statutory auditors, lawyers or courts, state services or government administration agencies that will receive your data, have signed the agreements for entrusting the processing of personal data that guarantee the utmost level of safety and care during the process of data processing. When such personal data are entrusted by the Firm to its contractors, it entails the commitment made by the latter to process the data in compliance with the requirements set forth by the Firm.
The Firm maintains the highest standards of personal data processing and applies a variety of technical and procedural safeguards to protect all personal data entrusted to it against unauthorised access.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data provided to the Firm, please contact us. We have appointed our in-house Data Protection Officer for your convenience. You may send your questions directly to our DPO at: email@example.com.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the website’s user and are aimed to facilitate using the website.
- Cookies are used to customize the website’s content to match the user’s preferences, optimize his or her use of the website, and generate statistics that give an insight into how the users use the websites, which in turn enables website administrators to improve their websites’ structure and content.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies – they make it possible to use the services offered by the website (without such cookies the website will not display properly);
- functional cookies – they store information about the visitor’s personal settings such as font size or language;
- security cookies – they ensure security of the authentication process;
- performance cookies – they speed up and facilitate the process of browsing a website;
- advertising cookies – they carry information about the preferred products or services to match the advertising content on the website to the needs of the visitors.
- Users of websites may at any time change their settings in respect of cookies. For detailed information about the possibility and manner of managing cookies, please see your software (web browser) settings.
- Restricting or blocking cookies may lead to unavailability of some of the Website’s functionalities.
- The rules set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.
Warsaw, 20 November 2020