We are seasoned litigators and in litigation we work closely with our colleagues from other relevant practices of our Firm.
- Represented a Ukrainian investor (as defendant) in a litigation case concerning claims for payment of multimillion zloty damages for the alleged failure to perform a privatization agreement
- Represented an industrial company sued for compensation exceeding PLN 23 million (a dispute connected with a fatal accident of a US citizen)
- Represented a large undertaking operating in the food industry in a case against the State Treasury in connection with an attempt at satisfaction of claims under a compulsory mortgage for the amount of several million PLN
- Represented a consortium operating in the building industry, winner of a tender procedure for development of the second metro line in Warsaw, in connection with a complaint filed by an unsuccessful competitor
- Represented a prominent Polish businessman in an action for damages against a tax advisor
- Represented an undertaking operating in the advanced technology industry in a landmark case for damages resulting from an unlawful decision (for the first time the Polish court’s decision enforced compensation which covered all attorney fees incurred in administrative proceedings related to the unlawful decision, in their actual amount).
- Represented an Italian-based company in litigation and enforcement proceedings related to recovery of production line machinery against its former business associate engaged in an innovative production project