We are seasoned litigators and in litigation we work closely with our colleagues who are recognized experts in energy law.
- Represented a leading international engineering and construction company offering services to industrial customers in a court dispute concerning a contract for construction of two power units in the Opole Power Plant with a total capacity of 1800 MW
- Represented two energy companies acting as the suppliers of last resort in a dispute with the President of the Energy Regulatory Office over an exemption from the obligation to submit electricity tariffs for approval
- Represented energy companies in a dispute with the President of the Energy Regulatory Office concerning a financial penalty for failure to maintain power grids in a proper condition
- Represented energy companies in a dispute with the President of the Energy Regulatory Office concerning an appeal against the highest financial penalty in the history of the Polish energy sector for failure to comply with the obligation to redeem certificates of origin
- Represented two electricity trading companies in a dispute with another trading company over settlements concerning electricity balancing
- represented Mondi Świecie S.A. in an arbitration case against Polish Energy Partners S.A. concerning the control over the CHP plant in Świecie
- Represented a large industrial customer that had its own source of electricity in a dispute with a distribution system operator over the rules of reactive energy settlement
- Represented Continental Wind Poland Sp. z o.o. in a dispute with a shareholder concerning the control over the project of construction of a 160 MW wind power plant
- Represented Górnośląski Zakład Energetyczny in proceedings before the Public Prosecutor General and subsequently in proceedings before the Supreme Court in the first civil case in which the Public Prosecutor General requested that the final ruling of the Court of Appeal be set aside on the grounds of incompatibility of the judgment with applicable laws
- Represented Zakłady Energetyczne Okręgu Radomsko-Kieleckiego S.A. in an arbitration case against Elektrociepłownia Starachowice Sp. z o.o.
- Represented Zespół Elektrowni Pątnów-Adamów-Konin S.A. in a dispute with Kopalnia Węgla Brunatnego Konin S.A. (before privatization) concerning termination of a long-term lignite supply agreement
- Represented a mineral resources mine (as claimant) in an action for damages for the suspension of electricity supply by an electricity supplier, and (as defendant) in an action for payment of the price for electricity supplied