- How not to miss the opportunity to give 1% of tax to a public benefit organisation?
- What’s the deal with exemption from, and extension of time limit for, real estate tax?
- What’s new in exemptions from social security contributions?
- Should I pay interest on arrears in respect of payable contributions?
- What are the deadlines for submitting transfer pricing information?
You can find answers to these and other questions regarding public levies in the context of Shield 2.0 in our new Newsletter authored by a tax law expert, Piotr Karwat.
Enjoy the reading!