- Legal advice on initial public offerings (IPO)
Scope of services
- Legal advice on the issue of bonds
- Advised on the first ever IPO of a Polish bank after privatization – Bank Rozwoju Eksportu S.A. (currently mBank S.A.)
- Advised on the IPO of Zakłady Piwowarskie Okocim S.A.
- Advised on the initial and several subsequent public offerings of shares in Bank Amerykański w Polsce S.A. (AmerBank)
- Advised on the initial and subsequent public offerings of Farm Food S.A.
- Advised on the initial offering of shares of ZPW Grajewo S.A. addressed to a strategic investor
- Advised Credit Agricole, the largest French financial group, on the acquisition and subsequent sale of a controlling stake in Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeniowe Europa, traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Advised Credit Agricole on the acquisition of Lukas Bank S.A. and on the acquisition of 100% interest in Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy, the largest public leasing company in Poland
- Advised on a public offering of shares of a foreign company in Poland, International Trading and Investments Holding S.A. Luxembourg, and subsequently on its de-listing from the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Advised TVN S.A. on a public offering of its shares, which included a public offering addressed to retail and institutional investors in Poland and an international private placement addressed to institutional investors outside of Poland in accordance with “Regulation S” and “Rule 144A”
- Advised on the exchange offer that was dedicated to all shareholders of ITI Holdings S.A. and was carried out by its subsidiary N-Vision B.V. to secure for the shareholders of ITI Holdings S.A. an option of exit from their non-liquid investments in ITI Holdings S.A. in return for remuneration consisting of a cash payment and shares of TVN S.A.
- Advised Polcolorit S.A. on the public offering of its shares including a public subscription offer and a public sale offer as well as the issue of bonds with a pre-emption right as part of a share incentive scheme
- Advised on the offering of shares of a Hungarian company BorsodChem Rt. to be listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in a dual listing transaction (second transaction of this type in Poland), and later in the de-listing of the company
- Advised Grupa Lotos S.A., an oil company, on a public offering of its shares
- Advised Multimedia Polska S.A. on a global offering of its shares, which included a public offering addressed to retail and institutional investors in Poland and an international private placement addressed to institutional investors outside of Poland in accordance with “Regulation S” and “Rule 144A”
- Advised on the public offering of shares of a Cyprus-based issuer EETEK Public Company Limited operating on the Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Slovak and Romanian markets – as a Polish advisor to Erste Group Bank AG, underwriter, in negotiations of the underwriting agreement related to the company’s IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Advised Multimedia Polska S.A. on the issue of bonds with a total value of over PLN 1 billion
- Advised Bałtycki Terminal Kontenerowy Sp. z o.o. in connection with the refinancing of a loan granted by HSBC Bank Polska S.A. and the related issue of corporate bonds
- Advised a major bank in Poland in a number of transactions of financing and re-financing of commercial and municipal projects, including those financed by a revenue bonds program
- Advised Mondi Świecie S.A. on a bond issue program in a private placement