Lawyer. Her practice focuses primarily on matters related to energy law. She has assisted in providing legal advice on regulatory matters, particularly with regard to licences, tariffs, and obligations of energy companies. Projects in which she has been involved related to companies operating in sectors such as conventional energy, natural gas and liquid fuels, as well as electric power.
With our law firm since July 2022.
- energy law
- administrative procedure and proceedings at the administrative court
- civil proceedings
- Drafted legal opinions, in particular on regulatory issues for clients in the energy sector
- Drafted submissions in administrative procedure cases and administrative court proceedings, including an appeal against an administrative decision, complaint to the Provincial Administrative Court, cassation appeal to the Supreme Administrative Court
- Drafted submissions in cases at common courts of all instances and at the Supreme Court, such as an appeal
- Drafted applications for a licence or amendment of a licence
- Assisted in drafting contracts for clients in the energy sector
Membership, Additional Activity
- Vice President, Energy Law Student Research Club at the Warsaw University’s Faculty of Law and Administration, 2020 – 2022
- Marketing Team Member, Warsaw-Beijing Forum, 2020 – 2021
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 2022
- School of Law and Economy of China at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, 2021 – 2022
Asian culture, especially Chinese traditional painting, inspired me to learn Chinese.