Legal advisor. Her practice focuses on advising on credit processes, particularly in connection with real estate transactions, in which she has represented both banks and borrowers. She has vast experience in providing corporate law services, including in connection with mergers, de-mergers and transformations, as well as registry court proceedings. She has represented clients in share deals and asset deals, from due diligence to drafting transaction documents to negotiation to signing.
With our law firm since 1996.
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advised a major bank in Poland in connection with a portfolio loan granted to ten companies of the Dekada group and on financing of the construction of shopping centers, office buildings and warehouse complexes
- Advised a consortium of four banks in connection with the financing provided to Sokołów S.A.
- Advised ZPUE S.A. on the financing provided by a consortium of three major banks in Poland in which the borrower has been granted a revolving loan up to PLN 100 million and a term loan up to PLN 80 million
- Advised Polchar Sp. z o.o. on the financing provided by Poland’s major bank
- Advised Zespół Elektrowni Pątnów-Adamów-Konin S.A. on the refinancing of an investment facility granted by a consortium of major Polish banks and the EBRD
- Represented Mondi AG, a major international paper and packaging group, in the acquisition of packaging facilities in Poland – Printpack Poland Sp. z o.o. and SIMET S.A.
- Advised members of the Mondi group on the acquisition of companies active in the paper and corrugated board sector including Bystrzyckie Zakłady Wyrobów Papierowych
- Advised innogy Polska in relation to the acquisition of ownership interests in a leading company conducting the business of PV systems sale
- Advised members of the Polpharma Biologics group on a merger and day-to-day corporate matters including corporate financing
- Advised members of the Mondi group on mergers, transformations and day-to-day corporate matters including corporate financing
- Advised members of the Polchar group on day-to-day corporate matters
- Advised Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych S.A. and its affiliates on day-to-day corporate matters
- Advised international joint venture companies active in the wind park management sector in Poland on mergers and transformation processes; the advice involved corporate and regulatory aspects
- Advised a group of Polish and Cyprus-based companies controlled by Polish natural persons on a merger (including cross-border and downstream mergers)
- Advised a company active in the rail transport sector in the process of division by spin-off
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Recognized by the international rankings of law firms and lawyers IFLR1000 (2018-2021) and Legal 500 (2018-2022) as one of the recommended lawyers in banking and finance in Poland and in the area of corporate law and M&A in Poland (Legal 500 EMEA 2022)
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 1998