Legal advisor. His practice focuses on real estate transactions and loan collaterals, including real estate due diligence, negotiations and investment loan collaterals. The projects he advised on regarded, among others, commercial and post-industrial properties as well as wind farms and solar parks. He also advises on corporate matters related to the commercial register, corporate transformations, M&A transactions and corporate governance.
With our law firm since 1991.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Advised Bank Pekao S.A. on the financing of the construction of shopping malls by Dekada group companies
- Provided advice on real estate due diligence to Mayland Real Estate Sp. z o.o., Polpharma Group and Mondi Group companies, and on real estate due diligence in projects financed by Santander Bank Polska S.A. (Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.) and Bank Pekao S.A.
- Advised on corporate acquisitions, mergers and de-mergers (Grupa LOTOS S.A, PE MEGAWAT Sp. z o.o., Mondi Group companies in Poland)
- Advised leading renewable energy companies such as: EDP Renewables Polska Sp. z o.o., RP Global, innogy Polska S.A. (RWE Polska S.A.) on real estate matters related to several dozen wind farm and solar park projects
- Advised on due diligence and trading in postindustrial real estate (plants, steelworks, sand mines, paper plants, hydro plants)
- Advised on durability of projects co-financed from public funds and EU funds
- Advised on investment projects as regards examination of local zoning plans and administrative procedures in connection with the investment process
- Advised on collaterals for investment loans (registered pledges, mortgages) in projects financed by an Austrian bank in Poland
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Faculty of Law at Kozminski University, Master of Law, 2006