Legal advisor. Her practice focuses on corporate matters, environmental law and real estate transactions, and acquisitions of energy projects. She has participated in due diligence processes regarding companies and real estate. The projects she advised on regarded, among others, renewable energy, production companies and commercial properties.
With our law firm since 2015.
- Corporate Law
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate
- Renewable Energy
- Conducted due diligence on companies active in the photovoltaic industry in connection with acquisition of their shares by an international energy corporation
- Drafted legal opinions on regulatory requirements regarding clients from the energy and petrochemical industry
- Conducted due diligence on a production company in the scope of environmental regulations in connection with acquisition of the company’s shares by Mondi AG
- Drafted legal opinions on the legal status of commercial real estate for Mayland Real Estate Sp. z o.o.
- Participated in a transaction involving an increase of a company’s share capital
- Drafted security documents in transactions involving the financing and refinancing of investment projects by Poland’s leading banks
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Socrates-Erasmus scholarship, Cardiff University, 2012
- Postgraduate studies at Lazarski University “Environmental Law” 2023
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 2013
- Centre for the Study of English and European Law at the University of Warsaw Faculty of Law and Administration, 2013