Legal advisor. His practice focuses on matters relating to tax law and administrative law and he advises on real estate matters.
With our law firm since 2016.
- Tax Law
- Administrative proceedings, tax proceedings, fiscal control proceedings
- Drafted numerous appeals, complaints and cassation appeals in matters regarding tax law (e.g. in the area of real estate tax on wind power plants, VAT in matters related to the contribution in-kind of real estate to companies, or related to the liability of management board members for tax arrears of companies)
- Drafted a constitutional appeal, accepted for hearing, concerning incompatibility of the definition of non-agricultural business activity contained in the Personal Income Tax Act with the principle of strict legality of the provisions on public levies
- Drafted successful cassation appeals in matters relating to unfounded income tax charged on interest paid on bonds and profits from sale of investment certificates
- Drafted requests for tax rulings
- Drafted a number of legal opinions in the area of tax law
- Drafted lease agreements for office space and agreements for long-term lease of properties
- Drafted submissions to court for developer companies, including appeals, complaints and cassation appeals in relation to planning decisions
Membership, Additional Activities
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Recognized by the international ranking of law firms and lawyers International Tax Review: Tax Controversy Leaders (2021-2023)
- “Ulga inwestycyjna na panele fotowoltaiczne w podatku rolnym” (English: Investment tax credit for PV panels in agricultural tax), in: “Magazyn Fotowoltaika”, 2/2019
- “Ulga termomodernizacyjna w przepisach podatkowych dla instalacji fotowoltaicznych” (English: Tax credit for thermal upgrade in respect of PV plants), in: „Magazyn Fotowoltaika”, 1/2019
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, magna cum laude, 2017
I am interested in the mechanisms and processes related to the stock exchange and investing. In my free time, I love listening to music (classic rock, r&b, soul) and I always enjoy a good read (my preferred genres are non-fiction and popular science literature).