Legal advisor. He has unique experience in complex real estate transactions, including investment opportunities in respect of real estate development, real estate financing, restructuring and planning. He advised on real estate acquisitions, and on the development of land for office, retail, hotel, warehouse, residential and industrial projects. He worked on financings and refinancings of real estate projects, representing both the investor side and banks, and on office, retail and warehouse space leases. He represented clients in administrative proceedings related to decisions issued in connection with the construction process and advised on matters relating to reprivatization claims.
With our law firm since 1992. Previously, he served as Deputy Commercial Attaché at the Polish Embassy in Oslo (1989-1992) and he was a team coordinator at the Legal Department at Ministry of Foreign Economic Cooperation (1982-1989).
Mariusz Stawiarczyk is interested in sports and politics.
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Provided comprehensive legal advice related to the development of a housing estate in Warsaw, including throughout the permitting process and drafting agreements and documents in connection with design, construction and sales of apartments
- Provided comprehensive legal advice related to the development of a Class A office building in Warsaw, including throughout the permitting process, drafting agreements and documents in connection with design, construction and lease of office space, and development of an organizational structure of a real estate group separated from the investor’s other activity
- Provided comprehensive legal advice on successful sales of a real estate portfolio by a leading Polish investment fund
- Provided legal advice on refinancing and successful sales of a commercial real estate portfolio by a leading foreign investor
- Provided comprehensive legal advice on acquisition, construction and lease-up of an office building in Warsaw, including drafting and negotiation of agreements at each investment stage
- Provided comprehensive legal advice on construction and lease of a commercial facility built for the needs of one of Poland’s leading retail chains
- Advised on setting up a distribution network in Poland for a leading global food manufacturer and Poland’s first modern distribution center
- Advised foreign investment funds on due diligence, acquisition, sale, construction, financing and refinancing of commercial real estate
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Member of the Management Board of REIT Poland Association
- Recognized by Chambers Europe (2010-2014) and Legal 500 (2018) in the area of real estate law in Poland
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 1982
- Faculty of Foreign Trade at the Central School of Planning and Statistics, postgraduate studies, 1988