Legal advisor. Her practice focuses on banking and finance law, mergers and acquisitions as well as capital markets. She has a strong track record in transactions related to financing of acquisition and construction of residential and commercial developments. In those transactions, she has successfully advised both negotiating sides: leading Polish banks as well as prominent domestic and foreign investors. She has also advised on transactions that involve acquisition and corporate financing. As for M&A, she has recently focused on advising investors on wind farms acquisitions. She has represented issuers and shareholders in a number of public offerings addressed to Polish and international investors. She has in-depth knowledge of due diligence of companies and assets being financed or acquired.
She began her legal career in our law firm, where she worked for over 10 years. After a several years’ break she returned to our law firm starting from March 2017.
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Law, M&A
- Capital Markets
- Advised one of the biggest banks in Poland on a number of transactions aimed at providing financing for construction of residential developments to major domestic and foreign developers, the total value of which is around PLN 1 billion for the last three years
- Advised one of major banks in Poland on a number of transactions aimed at providing financing for construction of residential developments to major domestic developers, the total value of which is around PLN 300 million for the last three years
- Advised one of the biggest banks in Poland on transactions involving restructuring of financing of office buildings in Poznań and Warsaw, with the value of around EUR 50 million
- Advised CORDIA GROUP, a leading developer in Europe, on an around PLN 83 million financing of a residential development in Kraków
- Advised on a transaction involving acquisition of shares of a company active in the area of underground construction, with the value of around PLN 200 million
- Advised issuers and shareholders in public offerings, including a company that is a major provider of media and telecommunication services in Poland, on the privatization of the second largest oil company in Poland as well as a media company
- Member of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Recognized by the international ranking of law firms and lawyers Legal 500 as one of the recommended lawyers in banking and finance law in Poland (2018-2022) and in the area of corporate law and M&A in Poland (2022)
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 1997