Advocate. She advises banks and investors on financing and refinancing deals for residential, retail and office projects, participates in negotiations related to drafting loan agreements and security documents and monitoring of compliance with the conditions for loan disbursement. She participates in preparing due diligence reports on real estate, developer projects, wind farms and PV farms. Martyna supports the transaction team in drafting and negotiating SPAs.
With our law firm since 2017.
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate
- Drafted and negotiated loan agreements and security documents in transactions of financing and refinancing of investment projects by leading banks on the domestic and international market
- Advised on due diligence processes for real estate and developer projects
- Conducted due diligence on companies involved in the business of photovoltaic and wind farms in relation to the acquisition of their shares
- Participated in negotiations regarding the acquisition of shares in companies conducting business activities in the wind farm sector
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 2012