Advocate. His practice focuses on legal advice related to real estate transactions and due diligence of real estate. He has participated in many real estate acquisitions and development financing processes. His areas of interest also include investment funds and corporate law, in particular legal services for business entities in the real estate sector.
Radosław has gained his experience in an international real estate development company and in Polish law firms.
With our law firm since April 2022.
- real estate law
- real estate transactions
- corporate services
- banking and finance
- Provided comprehensive legal advice in the process of acquisition, construction and lease-up of an office building, including drafting and negotiation of agreements at every stage of the project
- Drafted and negotiated loan agreements and security documents in the transactions of financing and refinancing of investment projects by leading banks on the Polish market
- Provided legal advice related to real estate development, including in the process of obtaining the required permits and approvals, drafted agreements and documents related to the design, construction, sale and lease-up of premises
- Provided advice on real estate due diligence processes and development projects
Membership, Additional Activity
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association
- Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Master of Law, 2017